Tuesday 12 October 2010

Unit G324-Short Film-Script and Storyboard

 
Media Textbook - Storyboard





I have started working on the script, while I'm writing the script I will create the storyboard. I am creating the script and storyboard like this as I think it'll save time, rather than waiting for the script to be completed I am conducting two tasks at once which means they will be done at the same time, this will leave plenty of time to get the rest of the research finished. I also looked at a media text book that demonstrated how to create an effective storyboard, this will make filming easier as the storyboard will be well constructed. I drew the storyboards and added all the written detail such as camera angle, editing technique, sound and setting or background. I made sure the storyboard was very detailed as it helped to create an effective shooting script.

I printed the script off in stages as I found it easier to re-draft and make improvements on paper rather than on the computer. I re-drafted two or three times before i completed it.





















Shooting Script from the Pre-production booklet
 Vikki and I created the shooting script together using both the script and the storyboard to construct it. We're going to take it into filming, we sectioned the page in two with Audio and Visual columns like the sheet we looked at from the Pre-production booklet, (above). We created the shooting script on paper as we found it easier to cut up the existing script rather than copy it all out again, we will then scan in the shooting script and print off the finished copy for filming helping us to set up camera angles easily and coordinate everything well.









Shooting Script (Images 1-7)









Aesthetica: The art and culture magazine, Issue 37, October/November 2010

Cotume and Set Ideas



Storyboards (Images 1-3)

No comments:

Post a Comment